Publish Date : 7th December, 2020
Special Incentives for Graduate Students at Texas A&M University
College of Engineering at Texas A&M University – Kingsville is providing the following incentives for Int’l Graduate Students who are Applying for Admission in the Spring 2021 Semester:
- No GRE score required for admission to the CoE programs.
- Waived TOEFL requirement for Spring 2021 semester. Students will take the English proficiency test upon arrival. If a student does not pass the test, then that student will take an appropriate ESL course.
- Applicants are eligible for $1,000 merit scholarships provided undergraduate GPA ≥ 3.25 (150 scholarships will be awarded).
- Students with Merit Scholarship will be eligible to pay in-state tuition leading to a saving of nearly $8000.
- If students cannot travel to the US due to unavailability of visa, they can take courses from their home country.
- Students with outstanding credentials may also be considered for research assistantships.
- For more information, please contact:
- Mahesh Hosur, Associate Dean for Graduate Affairs: email@example.com
- Department chairs: http://www.tamuk.edu/engineering/departments/index.html