Publish Date : 7th May, 2018
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of EEE and ETE Programs for Summer 2018 trimester will be held from May 13 (Sunday), 2018 to May 16 (Wednesday), 2018 from 09:00 am to 04:45 pm.
Students can complete final advising by using any computer from UIU Computer Lab. They can also complete final advising from home or any other place outside of UIU. Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
Students are also advised to choose time/section of the courses very carefully. They will not be allowed to DROP/CHANGE any course after completion of final advising.
It is to be noted that without completing course/teacher evaluation students will not be allowed to do the final advising.
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their final-advising to following website: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any technical problem, please contact with the following
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 518 & 525)
Hotline: 09604 UIU UIU (848 848)
PBX: 1401 – 1404
Dr. Md.Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury
Head, Department of EEE