Publish Date : 18th April, 2017
EEE & ETE STUDENTS
COURSE FINAL ADVISING(Section/Time Selection) for Summer 2017 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of EEE and ETE Programs for Summer 2017 trimester will be held from April 24 (Monday), 2017 to April 26 (Wednesday), 2017 from 11:00 am to 06:00 pm.
Students can complete final advising by using any computer from UIU Computer Lab. They can also complete final advising from home or any other place outside of UIU. Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
Students are also advised to choose time/section of the courses very carefully. They will not be allowed to DROP/CHANGE any course after completion of final advising.
It is to be noted that without completing course/teacher evaluation students will not be allowed to do the final advising.
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their final-advising to new website ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.ac.bd and type your UCAM login ID and PASSWORD.
- If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.
For any query contact with:
G.M . Monjur Morshed
Software Analyst. CITS
Room # 422 ( 4th Floor, Glass Room)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org