Publish Date : 13th March, 2019
COURSE PRE- ADVISING
for Summer 2019 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of EEE Program for Summer 2019 trimester will be held from March 23 (Saturday), 2019 to March 27 (Wednesday), 2019.
Please note of the following:
- Students can complete Pre-advising from UIU, Home or any other place outside of UIU Web address: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
- Students under 1st & 2nd time Probation will be allowed to do pre-advising
- 3rd time Probationary students will not be allowed to do pre-advising (Course selection)
- Students are advised to check examination routine of Summer 2019 and Course Sequence while selecting the courses in order to avoid time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the notice board & Software.
- Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
- Students can re-take any course while choosing their courses. No student will be allowed to retake any course after pre-advising.
- No student is allowed to change (add/drop) any course after the pre-advising. He/She has to face punishment if he/she take extra course with intention of dropping course later.
Dr. Md. Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury
Head, Department of EEE
Instructions for Pre-advising in UCAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
For any technical problem, please contact with the following
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 518 & 525)
Hotline: 09604 UIU UIU (848 848)
PBX: 1401 – 1404