Publish Date : 9th November, 2019
PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) – Spring 2020
Course Pre- Advising of EEE Program for Spring 2020 trimester will be held from November 16 (Saturday), 2019 to November 19 (Tuesday), 2019.
Please note the following:
- Students can complete Pre-advising from UIU, Home or any other place outside of UIU through UCAM
- Students under 1st & 2nd-time Probation will be allowed to do pre-advising
- 3rd-time Probationary students will not be allowed to do pre-advising (Course selection)
- Students are advised to check the examination routine of Spring 2020 and Course Sequence while selecting the courses in order to avoid time conflicts. The exam routine is given on the notice board & UCAM.
- Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
- Students can retake any course while choosing their courses. No student will be allowed to retake any course after pre-advising.
- No student is allowed to change (add/drop) any course after the pre-advising. He/She has to face punishment if he/she take an extra course with the intention of dropping the course later.
Dr. Intekhab Alam
Head, Department of EEE
Instructions for Pre-advising in U-CAM
All students are requested to complete their Pre-advising through UCAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under the registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under the registration menu.
In both cases click the “Click to Take” button to take a course and click the “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.
For any technical problem, please contact the following:
Center for IT Services (CITS)
5th Floor (Room# 518 & 525)
Hotline: 09604 UIU UIU (848 848)
PBX: 1401 – 1417