Publish Date : 6th January, 2020
Registration Notice for Spring 2020
This is for the information of all the students of EEE that Registration of the Spring 2020 trimester will be held on January 13 (Monday), 2020 to January 15 (Wednesday), 2020 respectively at 11.30 AM to 3.00PM. The last date of registration without fine is January 15, 2020.
- The students are requested to complete their registration by 15th January, 2020.
Since, Department has adhered the “First come first serve” policy, section of courses will not be guaranteed after January 15, 2020.
- The students are asked to complete their registration with their respective advisors.
- If a student fails to perform registration in these days, he/she will need to show evidence of valid reason (such as medical document etc.). Those who fail to do registration physically by themselves can authorize someone to complete their registration in time.
- Please read carefully the instruction of self-registration given in UIU website, UCAM.
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will be allowed to take from 6 to 9 credits.
- The theory with relevant lab course must be taken together as a bundle course.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course.
Dr. Intekhab Alam
Head, Department of EEE.