Publish Date : 31st January, 2018
Registration Notice for Spring -2018
This is for the information of all the students of EEE and ETE that Registration of Spring 2018 will be held on 4th February (Sunday) to 13th February (Tuesday), 2018 respectively.
- During above days, the registration will take place in a central room and a student can complete registration from any faculty in that room (no fixed advisor during these days only).
- Students are assigned in time slots based on their completed credit hours as shown in the table below.
- If a student fails to perform registration in these days, he/she will need to show evidence of valid reason (such as medical document etc.). Those who fail to do registration physically by themselves can authorize someone to complete their registration in time.
- Please read carefully the instruction of self-registration given in UIU website, UCAM
New from Spring 2018: Students who have completed their Final Advising and the payment of dues and 15,000 taka will be allowed to complete their registration online.
|Date||Time & Location|
|4th February to 9th February||2.00PM to 4.00PM, Computer Lab 1|
|11th February to 13th February||10.00AM to 5.00PM, Computer Lab 1|
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Probationary students will not be allowed to take more than 6 to 9 credits.
- The theory with relevant lab course must be taken together as a bundle course.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no add/drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course
Dr. Md.Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury
Head, Department of EEE.