Publish Date : 23rd July, 2016
EEE & ETE Students
COURSE PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) for FALL 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of EEE and ETE Program for Fall 2016 trimester will be held from July 30 (Saturday), 2016 to August 04 (Thursday), 2016 .
Please note of the following:
- Students can complete Pre-advising from UIU, Home or any other place outside of UIU Web address: ucam.uiu.ac.bd
- Students under 1st & 2nd time Probation will be allowed to do pre-advising
- 3rd time Probationary students will not be allowed to do pre-advising (Course selection)
- Students are advised to check examination routine of Fall 2016 while selecting the courses in order to avoid time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the notice board & Software.
- Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
- Students can re-take any course while choosing their courses. No student will be allowed to retake any course after pre-advising.
Dr. Md. K. Masukur Rahman
Head ( In charge), Department of EEE