BSc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET)
Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 2009
Rajendrapur Cantonment Public College, Gazipur
Secondary School Certificate Examination 2007
Rajendrapur Cantonment Board High School, Gazipur
Optoelectronics, photonics,nanotechnology, semiconductor devices, circuits and systems.
Lecturer,Department of EEE, United International University
Undergraduate Project (BUET):
- Digital clock designing with logic gates
- Designing addition of generator unit and transmission line so as to handle double the Base Case load
- Proteus design of an 8-bit PCwhich can carry out 29 basic instructions.
- Development of a Snake Game using microcontroller based embedded system
- PID Control System implemented Two Wheeler
Thesis(BUET): Characterization (structural, magnetic,andelectricalproperties) ofGd-doped BiFeO3 nanoparticles synthesized by Sol Gel method.
Industrial Tour: National Load Dispatch Centre.
- University Merit Scholarship in all the semesters
- Dean’s List Award in all Levels
- Board Scholarship for Higher Secondary Certificate Examination
- Board Scholarship for Secondary School Certificate Examination
- Junior Scholarship in Secondary School
- Abid Anjum Sifat, Khandker Akif Aabrar, Md. Khairul Bashar, Bashir Ahmmad, M. A. Basith, and Md. Ziaur Rahman Khan,”Temperature Dependent Structural Studies and Magnetic Characterization of Pure BiFeO3 Nanoparticles Synthesized by Sol-gel Method”, International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (2016)
- K. A. Aabrar, L. Wei and U. Radhakrishna, “Modeling layout, distribution and breakdown effects in GaN HEMTs in the MVSG approach,” 2019 IEEE BiCMOS and Compound semiconductor Integrated Circuits and Technology Symposium (BCICTS), Nashville, TN, USA, 2019, pp. 1-4.