Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2016-Present), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), CGPA: 3.92/4.00 (2nd highest CGPA, Thesis Ongoing)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2016), Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), CGPA: 3.92/4.00 (Rank: 09/204)
Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (2010), Notre Dame College, Dhaka, GPA: 5.00/5.00
Secondary School Certificate Examination (2008), Ideal School and College, Dhaka, GPA: 5.00/5.00
- Two Dimensional Electronics
- Molecular Dynamics
- Thermal and Electronic Transport
Article in Journal:
- Asir Intisar Khan*, Ishtiaque Ahmed Navid*, Maliha Noshin, H. M. Ahsan Uddin,Fahim Ferdous Hossain and Samia Subrina, “Equilibrium Molecular Dynamics (MD) Simulation Study of Thermal Conductivity of Graphene Nanoribbon: AComparative Study on MD Potentials”, Electronics, 2015; 4(4): 1109-1124. doi:10.3390/electronics4041109
- Maliha Noshin, Asir Intisar Khan, Ishtiaque Ahmed Navid, H. M. Ahsan Uddin and Samia Subrina,”Impact of vacancies on the thermal conductivity of graphene nanoribbons: A molecular dynamics simulation study”, AIP Advances (Vol.7, Issue 1), DOI: 10.1063/1.4974996
- Asir Intisar Khan, Ishtiaque Ahmed Navid, Maliha Noshin, and Samia Subrina “Thermal Transport Characterization of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanoribbons Using Molecular Dynamics Simulation”, AIP Advances (Vol.7, Issue 10), DOI: 10.1063/1.4997036
- Asir Intisar Khan, Ishtiaque Ahmed Navid, Fahim Ferdous Hossain, Maliha Noshin and Samia Subrina, “A Molecular Dynamics Study on Thermal Conductivity of Armchair Graphene Nanoribbon”, TENCON 2016 – 2016 IEEE Region 10 Conference, Singapore
- Maliha Noshin, Asir Intisar Khan, Ishtiaque Ahmed Navid and Samia Subrina, “Thermal Transport in Defected Armchair Graphene Nanoribbon: A Molecular Dynamics Study”, TENCON 2017 – 2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference, At Penang, Malaysia
- Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, United International University , October 2016 — Present
- Lecturer, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Eastern University , May 2016 — September 2016
- Electrical Properties of Materials
- Microprocessor and Interfacing Laboratory
- Simulation Laboratory
UNDERGRADUATE (B.Sc.) THESIS:
“Equilibrium Molecular Dynamics (MD) Simulation Study of Thermal Conductivity of Graphene Nanoribbon: A Comparative Study on MD Potentials.”
- Thermal conductivity simulation of Graphene Nanoribbon (GNR) using Equilibrium Molecular Dynamics (EMD) along with a comparative investigation on different MD potential fields as to their impact on GNR thermal conductivity.
- Finger Tip Based Heart Rate Measurement System using Optical Technique (Hardware)
- Design of an n-bit incrementer / decrementer circuit in Cadence
- Design and hardware implementation of a multipurpose voice controlled (including Bangla) automated system
- Veroboard implementation of Switching Regulator IC Circuit for Control of DC-DC Converters and Single Wave Inverter (Hardware)
- Design of an 8086 Microprocessor Board with peripherals in Orcad Capture software
- Design and hardware implementation of an Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) machine using basic Logic Gates
- Load Flow Analysis of BUET Powerplant using CYME PSAF software
- Design and hardware implementation of a DC to DC converter (+5 volt to -5 volt)
- Design and implementation of a user dependent voice controlled password based security system using MATLAB
- Rewinding of a Three Phase Squirrel Cage Induction Motor
- Dean’s List Scholarship from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) (For achieving CGPA>3.75 during undergraduate study, all academic years).
- University Merit Scholarship, BUET (For excellent academic performance in seven academic semesters)
- Technical Scholarship from BUET, Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination
- Admission Test Excellence Award (For obtaining merit position 24/8000 in the admission test of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, 2010)
- Perfect Attendance Award from Notre Dame College, Dhaka for 100 percent attendance in higher secondary classes (2008-2009).
- Half-free studentship for excellent academic performance, Notre Dame College, Dhaka (2008-2009)
- National Scholarship (Talent-pool Category) in Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination from Dhaka Board, 2008.
- National Scholarship (General Category) in Junior Scholarship Examination (8th Grade) from Dhaka Board, 2005.
- Runner-up Award, EEE Day Project Show 2015 organized by IEEE Bangladesh Section held at Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2015
- 3rd Prize, Physics Olympiad, Education and Cultural Conference-2009 jointly organized by Notre Dame College, Viqarunnisa Noon School & College and Milestone School & College, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2009
- 2nd Prize, Project Show (Senior Group), 30th National Science, Information and Technology Week held at Willes Little Flower School and College, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2009
- 3rd Prize, Project Show (Junior-1 Category) organized by ISTARC (Ideal School Technology Aiming Research Council) held at Ideal School and College, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 2005.