|IEEE UIU SB has been certified for being selected one of the SBs that got chance to present their branch activities in R10 SYWC 2015 in Sri Langgka. We were applauded by the judges for arranging IEEE BDS SYWC’15.|
|The 3rd IEEE Bangladesh Section Student/YP/WIE Congress 2015 took place on June 13, 2015 at United International University (UIU). Hosted by IEEE UIU Student Branch, the SYW Congress 2015 was probably the largest networking session among all the young IEEE enthusiasts of Bangladesh yet.|
|IEEE United International University Student Branch has yet again organized an enormously successful event i.e. an industrial tour to Energypac Engineering Ltd on May 17,2015 . Energypac is the leading Power Engineering firm in Bangladesh. A total of 25 IEEE student members attended the 5 hour tour. The tour schedule included the visiting of 6 different aspects of Power Engineering. They had firsthand experience in learning the working principle of Power Transformers, Instrument Transformers, Switchgear,Vacuum Circuit Breakers and Cast Resin Transformers.|
Electrical & Electronic Club
|1. Enhancement of understanding electrical and electronics related concept for general student of UIU and proving them as a strong competitor in the field of electrical and electronic engineering sector.
2. Special course designing to enjoy practical work & raise students’ interest in electronics and embedded based design field.
3. To make a good relationship with other university students by arranging some events like competition, exhibition, workshop, etc.
4. Change the student mind to increase their dedication to do something around his society and motherland.
1. Making an informal link between all the students of UIU.
2. Trying to bring recognition for UIU by participating in local, regional and international events.
3. Arranging seminars, workshops and a project fair in every six months to keep updated our students with the competitive world.
4. Forming a platform where building scientists can foster and create a greater impact on the local, regional and international arena.