Publish Date : 30th May, 2021
ULKASEMI Pvt Limited is one of the fastest growing semiconductor service companies in Bangladesh. ULKASEMI provides the opportunity for an Engineer interested in the semiconductor industry to work in a dynamic and innovative team environment, to grow in this sector, and to build a successful career.
Post Name: Program Manager, Circuit & System Design
Open Positions: 3-5
- Program Management in semiconductor
- Drive program schedules and resolve technical issues that enable on time program
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to foresee and resolve technical issues blocking program delivery starting with architectural definition to product delivery and
- Work in association with technical managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the
- Ensures change control, development reviews, and other product development processes are effectively implemented.
- Roll-up and reporting regularly to senior management on key product development milestones, metrics, risks, risk mitigation plans and staffing
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and
- Lead to ensure ISO 9001 requirements are
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or related field from any reputed
- Sc/ M.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Applied Physics from any reputed university.
- Preference given to those with Technical program management / vendor management
Additional Job Requirements
- Knowledge on VLSI industry will be treated as an extra qualification.
- Willing to build career in VLSI
- Self-motivated & Quick
- Extraordinary leadership skills and ability to inspire team members with an innate ability to see the bigger
- Passion to own/drive project development using well-defined
- Thrive in dynamic schedule driven development
- Excellent Communication and written Skill in English and
- Ability to understand and extract action plans from complex technical discussions and translate into messaging for multi-functional and executive status reporting.
How to Apply- Please apply through below link.
Application Deadline- June 09, 2021