Publish Date : 25th October, 2020
Post Name: Trainee Engineer, Circuit & System Design
Open Positions: 09
1. Support design and development of System-on-Chip (SoC) Integrated Circuits (ICs) for hard disk and solid
state drive applications.
2. Integrate and deliver Intellectual Property (IP) blocks.
3. Engage in implementation and be an integral part in taking the gate level netlist through various steps of
floorplanning, layout and verification to GDS2.
4. Needs to be the main interface between customer and the implementation team and needs to work with IP
development, SoC design customers and IC test engineering teams to understand the design requirements.
5. Define, develop and drive new and innovative layout methodologies to improve layout productivity and quality
for the digital team.
6. Define and drive layout research assignments to introduce new and improved methodology in the organization.
7. Work with memory layout, design and management teams to influence the technical direction of designs across t
8. Work on layout verification e.g., LVS, DRC and other checks.
9. Evaluate all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to transistor level layout.
10. Develop and validate Analog circuits based on customer requirements.
1. B.Sc/ M.Sc in EEE from any reputed university
2. Must have knowledge on DC/AC circuit, Electronics, VLSI, Solid State Device physics, Finfet and FDSOI Mosfets
3. Must have knowledge on C/C++/Python or any programming language
4. VHDL and/or Verilog
5. Knowledge on Embedded system design and PCB design will be treated as an extra qualification
Additional Job Requirements
1. Excellent team work capability
2. Willing to stay at least 3 years
3. Self-motivated & Quick learner
4. Excellent Communication Skill in English and Bangla
5. Able to work under stress
6. Leadership capabilities
7. Willing to build career in VLSI industry
8. Good grasp over scripting languages
How to Apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
( Must mention the Job position)
15th of November, 2020 (15-11-2020)
For any query please contact: 01778872547
( 8am to 5pm)