Publish Date : 14th September, 2022
Power and Energy Training Academy (PETA)
Course Name: Certificate Course on “Operations & Maintenance of Power Plant”
The Power and Energy Training Academy of United International University offer this certificate course for people who are interested to work in power plant. This is a career-oriented specialized course on power plant operations and maintenance. This academy aims to train professional engineers for the power and energy sector of Bangladesh.
Admission Open for 7th Batch:
- Last Date of Admission: 09 November, 2022
- Class starts from: 11 November 2022
- Course Duration: 40 Hours (4 Months)
- Class Day and Time: Friday (9.30 AM to 12.30 PM)
- Venue: United International University (UIU), United City, Madani Avenue, Badda, Dhaka-1212.
Course Fee & Payment Policy
For UIU Students
- After 30% discount: BDT 12000
- Additional group discount (BDT 1000/student) for a group of two or more students
- 50% course fee and admission fee (BDT 500) has to be paid during admission
For Non-UIU Students
- After 30% discount: BDT 13000
- Additional group discount (BDT 1000/student) for a group of two or more students/professionals from the same organization.
- 50% course fee and admission fee (BDT 500) has to be paid during admission.
- Bring a copy of NID
- Recent certificates
- Passport sized photograph and
- Course fee to UIU admission office for admission.
Soon online admission process will also be introduced.
Admission Office Time:
- Saturday to Wednesday (9.30 AM to 4.00 PM)
Who should join this program?
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering students
- Mechanical Engineering students
- Marine Engineering students
- Graduates and Trainee Engineers. (MSc/BSc/Diploma Engineers)
- Daylong power plant visit
- Learning from top-notch experts from leading power plants
- Training on Industry grade technologies
- Audio-visual aids for theoretical lecture contents
- State of the art lab facilities for hands-on learning
- Power system design & analyses using ETAP software
- Special session on soft skills development
- Standard Operation Philosophy (SOP) of Power Plants
- IC Engine Basics, Function of its Components & its Applications.
- HFO Processing System and Treatment Procedures
- How to Read Electrical Drawing & Troubleshooting Procedures
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) System
- Lube Oil System & Quality Analysis
- Cooling Water System & Quality Analysis
- Industrial Sensor Applications & Calibration Technics
- LV, MV, and HV Switchgears
- Megger Testing Procedure of different Electrical Equipment
- Protection System Introduction
- Electrical System Introduction for a Power Plant
- Load Management Procedures of Power Plant
- Power System Design & Analyses using ETAP Software
- Different Types of Pumps’ Principles & Applications
Md. Nadeem Chowdhury
Lecturer – Department of EEE
Coordinator – Power and Energy Training Academy (PETA)
United International University
WhatsApp: +8801688043416 (9am to 5pm)