Publish Date : 22nd May, 2021
Advising (Time & Section Selection)
SUMMER 2021 Trimester
Course Advising of EEE (existing students up to 211 Batch) for Summer 2021 trimester will be held from May 27, 2021 (Thursday) to June 01, 2021 (Tuesday).
Students are required to complete advising through Online: http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/.
Students are asked to take their sections/time on the due date. DO NOT complete your Advising with conflicting class/exam routine and also check the exam routine if you take non-departmental course(s) from the CSE Department.
In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact their respective Advisors or Officials of the Program Office over phone/email from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM. For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department.
For further information, please click the links given below.
Prof. Dr. Intekhab Alam
Head, Department of EEE
Instructions for Course-Advising (Section & Time Selection) in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit ucam.ac.bd and type your Student ID and password.
- If you forget your password or never logged in before, click ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take”button under “Section” column to select a section for the respective course.
- To remove the selected section click on the “Remove”button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section”and then select a section for the respective course.
For Any Technical Problem, Please Contact
Phone: 01676414541, 01745379745