Publish Date : 5th December, 2015
Attention!!! EEE & ETE STUDENTS
COURSE FINAL ADVISING (Section/Time Selection)
for SPRING 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Final Advising (Section/Time Selection) of EEE and ETE Programs for Spring 2016 trimester will continue from December 13 (Sunday), 2015 to December 15 (Tuesday), 2015 during 10:00 am to 06:00 pm. Students can complete final advising by using any computer from UIU Computer Lab. They can also complete final advising from home or any other place outside of UIU. Students are advised to follow the instructions below.
Students are also advised to choose time/section of the courses very carefully. They will not be allowed to DROP/CHANGE any course after completion of final advising.
It is to be noted that without completing course/teacher evaluation students will not be allowed to do the final advising.
Instructions for Final-advising (Section/Time Selection) in U-CAM
All students are now requested to complete their Final advising to new website. ucam.uiu.ac.bd
How to Log in?
1. Please visit ucam.uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id as a login ID and password was provided before.
2.If you cannot log in or cannot remember your password, please contact –
|Campus 1(Dhanmondi 15)
Mr. Nazmul Hassan
Room No. 222 (2nd Floor)
PABX Ext. 305,
|Campus 2(Dhanmondi 27)
Mr. Shamim Hossain
Room No. 1503,
PABX Ext. 153,
How to do Final-advising?
- After Login, Go to Registration > Section Selection & Registration.
- Click “Take” button under “Section” column to select a section for respective course.
- To remove selected section click on the “Remove” button under “Section Remove”
- To change a selected section click “Change” button under “Section” and then select a section for respective course.