Publish Date : 31st August, 2021
Course Pre Advising (Course Selection), FALL 2021
Course Pre Advising of EEE (existing students up to 212 Batch), FALL 2021 trimester will be held from September 04, 2021 (Saturday) to September 08, 2021 (Wednesday). Students are required to complete pre-advising through Online: http://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/
Please click the following links where necessary:
▓ EEE Program Office, CITS Dept., Exam Controller Office etc.: https://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
▓ Elective Course Offered List, Fall 2021: https://eee.uiu.ac.bd/notices/elective-courses-fall-2021/
▓EEE Exam Routine: https://ucam.uiu.ac.bd/Student/ExamRoutineViewer.aspx
Please note the followings:
- Please carefully select the courses in order to avoid time conflicts in exam routine.
- Prerequisite is mandatory for some of the courses before taking.
- For any suggestions and advice during pre-advising, students are recommended to call their advisor and have discussions with them.
- In case of taking lab courses during online trimester you might need adequate computing facilities at home.
- Trimester Drop students are asked to contact Exam Controller Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to activate your ID.
- In case of any difficulties, students are asked to contact the respective Advisor (link is given above) or Officials of the Program Office over phone/email during 10.00 AM–4.00 PM.
- For any technical problem, please contact the CITS Department(email@example.com).
Prof. Dr. Intekhab Alam
Head, Department of EEE
Please see the Instructions below for How to do Pre-advising in U-CAM
How to Log in?
- Please visit uiu.ac.bd and type your Student Id and password.
- If you have forgotten your password or never logged in before, click the ‘forget password’ link and put your Student ID there. A link to reset your password will be sent to your official email address. You can reset your password from that link.
How to do Pre-advising?
- To do pre-advising for new courses, go to pre-advising (New courses) tab under registration menu.
- To do pre-advising for retake courses, go to pre-advising (Retake courses) tab under registration menu.
In both cases click “Click to Take” button to take a course and click “Click to Remove” button to remove a course that is already taken.