Publish Date : 20th June, 2020
Notice for Self-Registration, Summer 2020
EEE Undergraduate Students
This is for the information of all the students of EEE that Registration of the Summer 2020 trimester will be held on June 22 (Monday), 2020 to June 30 (Tuesday), 2020.
The last date of registration without fine is June 30, 2020.
Students who have completed their Final Advising and cleared the dues will be allowed to complete their self-registration online. The existing students, who will be unable to make self-registration are asked to contact their respective program office (Mr. Liton Kumar Saha, Deputy Registrar, EEE Dept, Email: email@example.com, Cell: +8801717-572213). The students, who did not complete their Pre-Advising and Advising are asked to contact their advisor to complete their advising and registration.
Please note the followings:
- A student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis project will be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- A theory course with relevant lab course (if offered) must be taken together as a bundle course.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course.
List of the advisors: http://eee.uiu.ac.bd/notices/advisor-list-for-students-of-eee-spring-2020/
Important contact list: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
Dr. Intekhab Alam
Head, Department of EEE.