Publish Date : 26th June, 2021
Self Registration: Summer 2021
EEE Undergraduate existing students (up to 211 Batch)
|Registration Date||June 28 (Monday) to June 30(Wednesday), 2021|
|Last date of Course Advising & Registration without fine||June 30, 2021 (Wednesday)|
Students who have completed their Final Advising and cleared the previous dues will be allowed to complete their self-registration online. Students who did not complete their Pre-Advising and Advising are asked to contact their advisors to complete their advising and registration. The existing students who will be unable to make self-registration are advised to contact the program office from 10.00 AM to 3.30 PM.
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours without thesis/project to be eligible for scholarship/tuition fees waiver.
- Fail courses should be taken at first.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in the registration window), no add/drop/section change will be allowed. COURSE ADD will be allowed only in case of failed course(s).
For more clarification follow the following links:
- For Academic Calendar: https://www.uiu.ac.bd/academics/calendar/
- For Important Contacts: http://www.uiu.ac.bd/important-contact/
- For Advisors list: http://eee.uiu.ac.bd/notices/advisor-list-for-students-of-eee-spring-2021/
Prof. Dr. Intekhab Alam
Head, Department of EEE