Publish Date : 13th March, 2016
EEE& ETE Students
COURSE PRE- ADVISING (Course Selection) for SUMMER 2016 TRIMESTER
Course Pre- Advising of EEE and ETE Program for Summer 2016 trimester will be held from March 20 (Sunday), 2016 to March 24 (Thursday), 2016 from 10:00 am to 05:00 pm.
Please note of the following:
- Students can complete Pre-advising from UIU, Home or any other place outside of UIU
- 1st & 2nd time Probationary students will be allowed to do pre-advising
(Course selection) on Thursday (24th March, 2016) in room no –GF1 from 10.00AM to 12.00PM.
- 3rd time Probationary students will not be allowed to do pre-advising (Course selection)
- Students are advised to check examination routine of Summer 2016 while selecting the courses in order to avoid time conflicts. Exam routine is given on the notice board & Software.
- Students are advised to follow the instructions attached herewith this notice.
- Students have to select re-take course (if any) while choosing their courses.
Prof. Dr. Raqibul Mostafa,
Head, Department of EEE