Publish Date : 10th January, 2016
Registration Notice for Spring -2016
This is for the information of all the students of EEE and ETE that Registration of the Spring 2016 will be held on 26th January (Tuesday) and 28th January (Thursday), 2016 respectively.
- During above two days, the registration will take place in a central room and a student can complete registration from any faculty in that room (no fixed advisor during these days only).
- Students are assigned in time slots based on their completed credit hours as shown in the table below.
- Even if a student cannot manage the payment, and intend to do late registration, he/she needs to complete the task of assigning section in these three days. After that there will be no help from department/advisor regarding section allocation. Most importantly student must attend the classes, and without evidence of at least 50% attendance late registration will not be allowed.
- If a student fails to perform registration in these two days, he/she will need to show evidence of valid reason (such as medical document etc.). Those who fail to do registration physically by themselves can authorize someone to complete their registration in time.
|Students||Date & Time||Location|
|Students who have completed
85 credits or more
|26th January (Tuesday), 2016 10:00AM-01:00PM:||Room-412|
|Only probationary students||26th January (Tuesday), 2016 10:00AM-01:00PM:||Room-412|
|Students who have completed
between ‘45-to-84” credits
|26th January (Tuesday), 2016 02:00PM-05:00PM:||Room-412|
|Students who have completed between ‘20-to-44’ credits||28th January (Thursday), 2016 10:00AM-01:00PM:||Room-412|
|Students who have completed between ‘0-to-19’ credits||28th January (Thursday), 2016 02:00PM-5:00PM :||Room-412|
Please note the followings:
- Each student has to register at least 9 credit hours and should maintain the same throughout the trimester, i.e., he/she cannot withdraw any course if his total credit hours are 9.Probationary students will not be allowed to take more than 6 to 9 credits.
- The theory with relevant lab course must be taken together as a bundle course.
- Mandatory courses cannot be dropped
- After completion of the registration process (with the final selection of courses from your advisor in registration window) no add/drop/section change will be allowed.
- Exam Routine needs to be checked prior to registration to avoid conflict of exam.
- Any “Fail” course in previous trimester will replace an existing mandatory course
- Course section in 2nd campus has additional “N” before the section number & Course section in the new campus (above Medical Centre) has additional “S” before the section number. Verify this before registration so that back- to- back classes in the main campus, the new campus and the 2nd campus can be avoided.
- Those students who want to retake math 003/151 need to take Math 151, not Math 003.
- Math 151 will now be considered equivalent to the bundle Math 003/151.
Prof. Dr. Raqibul Mostafa,
Head, Department of EEE