M.S. in Computer Engineering, June 1998
B.S. in Computer Engineering, March 1996
Wright State University (WSU), Dayton, Ohio
2/2008 – Present Assistant Professor
United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Duties include teaching Electronics, Microprocessor and Programming related courses, advising project works for senior level students; also involved in Academic and Lab Development Committees.
3/2000 – 12/2007 Staff Engineer
4/2002 – 4/2005 Senior Engineer
3/2000 – 4/2002 Engineer
Qualcomm Inc., San Diego, California
Involved in high speed and high volume Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) design for wireless communication devices. Perform Floor Plan, Power Management, Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS), Signal Integrity (SI) and Electro Migration (EM) aware Place & Route, Static Timing Analysis (STA) etc.
Specially interested in Low Power Design to increase battery life of wireless communication devices. Methods used are: Foot Switch or Head Switch for power shutdown and, clock gating for clock shutdown. Developed a Methodology for automation of the complete Place & Route flow.
Taped out multi-million gates design in 45 nanometer technologies.
3/1998 – 2/2000 Software Engineer
Lexis-Nexis, Dayton, Ohio
Design and develop an automated system and method for classifying legal documents.
Work on defining a concept, create a prototype as its proof and develop software for production.
9/1996 – 3/1998 Graduate Teaching Assistant
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering., WSU, Dayton, Ohio
Microprocessor and Computing System Design courses.
Teaching, grading and helping students with their course works and labs.
* System and method for classifying legal concepts using legal topic scheme
* Computer-based system and method for finding rules of law in test
* Automated system and method for generating reasons that a court case is cited
* System and method for identifying facts and legal discussion in court case law documents
* Query processing in TREC-6. 179-186, Information Processing and Management,
Volume 36, Number 1, 2000
* Cadence SOC Encounter,
* Synopsys PC, Astro, Primetime, Star-RCXT