Alam, Md. ZubairLecturer of EEE, Coordinator of VTA Mobile : +8801670160360Email : email@example.com
- Solid-state devices
- VLSI circuit designing
- Power Electronic circuit designing and simulating
- Cadence – Virtuoso, Innovus, Nclaunch.
- COMSOL Multiphysics
- Pursuing Masters in EEE
- BSc in EEE with 3.91/4.00, United International University. – UG Thesis topic : “6T Fast Adder using CNTFET” under supervision of Dr. Md. Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury.
- HSc at Dhaka board from BDR College with 5.00/5.00.
- SSc at Dhaka board from JLSC with 5.00/5.00.
- Watchlist: English TV series, movies etc.
- Reading novels/books.
- “PERL Programming” – VTA
- “Introduction to Python: Master Python Basics in Only 2 Hours” – BitDegree
- “Success Rituals : The Ultimate Path to Success” – Udemy
- “Basics of Microcontrollers using Arduino” – Udemy
- Phase-I on “Advances in Power Electronics to Renewables and E-Mobility Applications” – Anurag University, India.
- Electrical Circuits I
- Electrical Circuits II
- Electronics I
- Digital Electronics
- Signals and Linear System
- Power Electronics
Laboratory Courses Conducted:
- Electronics Laboratory
- Electrical Circuits Laboratory
- Simulation Laboratory
- Digital Electronics Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- VLSI Laboratory
- Control System Laboratory
- Electrical Wiring and Drafting Laboratory
- Structured Programming Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Impact of Various Parameter changes in a MOSFET. (COMSOL)
- SNM Calculation of a 6T SRAM. (Cadence Virtuoso)
- Smart Home Automation and Security System. (IoT)
- Power Generation using Piezo Electric Sensor via footstep. (HW)
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/emondedead
Judged at EEE day, UG Thesis defense, EEE Dept Project Show, TechQuest.
Hosted : Trimester Orientation Program of EEE Dept, “Prospects of VLSI in Bangladesh: Past, Present amd Future.” seminar.
Additional duties: Coordinator of VTA, Moderator of UIU Photography Club, Managed Departmental social media page, etc.
Workshop Conducted on – 1. Circuit Design and PCB design using Proteus. 2. Layout Design Using Cadence.
- Coding Language : C, Assembly, HDL.
- Package: MS Office
- OS: Windows, Linux.
- Editors: Lightroom, Several Video Editors.