Embedded System Research Group
A multi-disciplinary research group of SoSE, UIU
This group will focus on research and development of various embedded-systems both for academic achievement and industrial application. As most of the embedded system applications consist of Electronic-Hardware, Software and Mechanical structure, any members of EEE and CSE can work and contribute for this research group.
Any faculty members from the EEE and CSE department.
Any BSc/MSc Engineer of EEE and CSE.
Any Students (BSc/MSc) of EEE and CSE department.
Technical persons for technical support
Present Group members:
|1.||GMA Ehsan ur Rahman||Faculty member, EEE||Coordinator|
|2.||Dr. M Rezwan Khan||VC, UIU||Advisor|
|3.||Dr. SM Lutful Kabir||Faculty, EEE||Advisor|
|4.||Dr. Raqibul Mostafa||Faculty, EEE||Member|
|5.||Dr. Khawza IU Ahmed||Faculty, EEE||Member|
|6.||Dr. Iqbal Bahar Chowdhury||Faculty, EEE||Member|
|7.||Md. Salahuddin Ahmed||Faculty, EEE||Member|
|8.||Md. Mamun Elahi||Faculty, CSE||Member|
|9.||Jameel, Abu Shafin Md Mahdee||Faculty, CSE||Member|
|10.||Mahmud, S.M. Farabi||Faculty, CSE||Member|
|11.||Anumodorshi Barua||Faculty, EEE||Member|
This research group may work on any embedded system of the following but not limited to research field(s)-
- MPU/MCU/FPGA/DSP based hardware design
- Computer architecture
- Software and algorithm development
- Internet of Things (IOT)
- Embedded Medical Instrument and data processing
- Embedded Communication equipment
- Embedded power electronics
- Industrial Automation
- Automotive Embedded system
Scope of work:
- R&D of embedded system
- Skill development training on embedded system
- Professional training on Industrial automation
For research work this group will have the following Lab facilities at our new campus.
- Embedded System Lab (MPU, MCU, DSP, FPGA)
- Automation Lab (PLC, DCS, CNC etc.)
- IOT Lab (LAN, CAN-Bus, File/Web server etc.)
Student member registration:
Any engineering student of UIU can register. For registration pls., contact with the coordinator.
GMA Ehsan ur Rahman
Department of EEE, UIU
Room #: 506/3